Make it a bundle
TP-Link Archer AX6000
- Powerful Processing - 1.8 GHz Quad-Core CPU and 2 co-processors eradicate latency and deliver stable performance
- Intelligent Connection - Band Steering directs clients to the less congested band and Airtime Fairness optimizes the time usage
- Security System Built In - TP-Link HomeCare provides the network with advanced Antivirus, Parental Controls, & QoS7 powered by Trend Micro
- Easy Setup - Link to your router via Bluetooth and set it up in minutes with the powerful Tether app
- Blazing Speed - AX6000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi speed boosted by 1024QAM deliver astonishing wireless speed up to 5952 Mbps: 4804 Mbps (5 GHz) and 1148 Mbps (2.4 GHz)1
- Ultra Connectivity - 1 × 2.5Gbps WAN port6, 8 × Gigabit LAN ports, and 2 × USB 3.0 in Type A and Type C
- Highly Efficient - OFDMA increases average throughput by 4× in high-density scenarios, compared with an 802.11ac standard router. Downlink and uplink MU-MIMO5 are both supported.
TP-Link 2-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Wireless Router Archer AX6000
RJ45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
Vidlogix will cover the cost of repair or replacement if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow-up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process, meaning approved claims are settled in days, not weeks.Add Plan Learn More