- Wiring hub for AX system using Cat-5e
- Two 24V DC power supply input terminals
- Rack mountable
- Controls all functionality of AX system
- Two BNC composite video outputs and video switching triggers
- CO line transfer (requires Viking K-1900-5 programmable auto-dialer)
- Programmable functionality via supplied software
- Between Door / Sub Station, Master Station, and Central Exchange Unit: Cat-5e
- Power Supply to Central Exchange Unit and Add-On Central Exchange Unit: 2-cond., overall shield - use Aiphone 821802
- Door / Sub Station to Central Exchange Unit and Add-On Central Exchange Unit: 980'
- Central Exchange Unit to Master: 980'
- Central Exchange Unit to Add-On Central Exchange Unit: 16'
- Power Supply to Central Exchange Unit and Add-On Central Exchange Unit: 16'(22AWG) 33'(18AWG)
- Video: 0.62A max.
- Audio: 0.65A max
CO Line Port
- RJ11 for Viking K-1900-5 programmable auto-dialer
- Programmable dry contact, 24V AC/ DC, 500mA - use EL-12S (use RY-24L for larger contact rating)
- 19" EIA rack (2U) or wall mount
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase of a new Product that you purchased on vidlogix.com, you have 90 days from the date of purchase to notify Vidlogix and request a refund of the purchase price. To qualify for a refund from Vidlogix, you must meet all of the conditions of this Return & Refund Policy. If you wish to exchange an item, you will need to initiate a return for your original purchase, and make a separate purchase for the item you wish to receive instead.
We offer free standard delivery in 2 business days or less. Delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states is 1-2 business days. The shipping address should match the credit card's registered address. Please use PayPal if shipping to an address other than the credit card’s registered address. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Orders over $500 may require a signature. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Note: Delivery time estimates do not apply to large or heavy items that require special shipping (including most TVs), items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items. 90% of UPS Ground packages are delivered in 1-3 business days, but may take up to 10 business days depending on the delivery zone. Weather, natural disasters and other uncontrollable events can interrupt UPS transportation flow.
Protect Your Gear
Vidlogix will cover the cost of repair or replacement if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow-up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process, meaning approved claims are settled in days, not weeks.Learn More