- Wiring hub for AX system using Cat-5e
- Two 24V DC power supply input terminals
- Rack mountable
- Controls all functionality of AX system
- Two BNC composite video outputs and video switching triggers
- CO line transfer (requires Viking K-1900-5 programmable auto-dialer)
- Programmable functionality via supplied software
- Between Door / Sub Station, Master Station, and Central Exchange Unit: Cat-5e
- Power Supply to Central Exchange Unit and Add-On Central Exchange Unit: 2-cond., overall shield - use Aiphone 821802
- Door / Sub Station to Central Exchange Unit and Add-On Central Exchange Unit: 980'
- Central Exchange Unit to Master: 980'
- Central Exchange Unit to Add-On Central Exchange Unit: 16'
- Power Supply to Central Exchange Unit and Add-On Central Exchange Unit: 16'(22AWG) 33'(18AWG)
- Video: 0.62A max.
- Audio: 0.65A max
CO Line Port
- RJ11 for Viking K-1900-5 programmable auto-dialer
- Programmable dry contact, 24V AC/ DC, 500mA - use EL-12S (use RY-24L for larger contact rating)
- 19" EIA rack (2U) or wall mount
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More