- Hands-free audio communication
- Video camera at entry
- Direct dialing, alphabetical scrolling, or “jump” scrolling by letter to select tenant name
- Up to 500 names/numbers can be stored in the display module
- Alphanumeric room numbers and/or names can be programmed
- Access control keypad with up to 500 unique codes to activate door release
- Scrolling welcome message, up to 160 characters, adjustable scroll speed
- 3.5" color LCD displays tenant names and their dialing number
- Motion sensor to activate LCD
- PC program loads tenant info, access codes, & welcome message (via USB)
- Android program loads resident info, access codes, & welcome message (via NFC)
- Stainless steel weather resistant construction
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
Vidlogix will cover the cost of repair or replacement if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow-up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process, meaning approved claims are settled in days, not weeks.Add Plan Learn More