- Hands-free audio communication
- Direct dialing, alphabetical scrolling, or “jump” scrolling by letter to select tenant name
- Up to 500 names/numbers can be stored in the tenant directory module
- Alphanumeric room numbers and/or names can be programmed
- Access control door entry with up to 500 unique codes to activate door release
- Welcome message, up to 160 characters, adjustable scroll speed
- Display module displays tenant name and their dialing number
- PC program for loading tenant information, access codes, and welcome message (via USB)
- Semi-flush mount with the option of a rain hood (GT-103H) or surface mount with hooded box (GT-103HB)
- Zinc die cast weather and vandal resistant construction
Max. 16 Entry panels per system
Max. 4 Concierge stations per system
Max. 500 Tenant stations per system
Max. 4 Tenant stations per unit
2-conductor, PE insulation Aiphone #872002, 2-conductor PE insulated, non-shielded, 11.05 pf/ft (Audio)
24V DC, use specified number of PS-2420UL per system configuration
Hands-free from entrance panel to tenant station
GT-BC to farthest entrance: 980'
GT-BC to farthest tenant (audio): 980'
GT-DB Audio Module
GT-DBP Panel for GT-DB
GT-NSB Display Module
GT-NSP-L Panel for GT-NSB
GT-10K Keypad Module
GF-10KP Panel for GT-10K
GF-3B 3-Module Back Box
GF-3F 3-Module Frame
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
Vidlogix will cover the cost of repair or replacement if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow-up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process, meaning approved claims are settled in days, not weeks.Add Plan Learn More