- SIP 2.0 compliant
- 802.3af PoE compliant
- 1.23 megapixel fixed color video camera
- White LED for low light illumination
- ONVIF Profi le S compliant
- Camera vertical adjustment +13º, 0º, or -8º (manual)
- Slot for microSD™ card (not provided by Aiphone)
- Weather resistant
- 1 contact output/ 1 trigger input
- 600Ω audio output
- Power Source: PoE (IEEE 802.3af class 0)
- Power Draw: 5.18W max.
- Camera: ⅓" CMOS 1.23 megapixel
- Min. illumination: 5 lux
- Audio Codec: G.711 (μ-law, A law), G.722
- Video Codec: H.264/AVC, motion JPEG
- Port Security: IEEE 802.1X
- Operating Temp: -40° ~ 140°F (-40° ~ 60°C)
- Dimensions: 6-5 ⁄16" H x 3-5 ⁄16" W x 1-3 ⁄4" D
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase of a new Product that you purchased on vidlogix.com, you have 90 days from the date of purchase to notify Vidlogix and request a refund of the purchase price. To qualify for a refund from Vidlogix, you must meet all of the conditions of this Return & Refund Policy. If you wish to exchange an item, you will need to initiate a return for your original purchase, and make a separate purchase for the item you wish to receive instead.
We offer free standard delivery in 2 business days or less. Delivery time for standard shipping to any of the 48 contiguous U.S. states is 1-2 business days. The shipping address should match the credit card's registered address. Please use PayPal if shipping to an address other than the credit card’s registered address. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO/DPO addresses. Orders over $500 may require a signature. Business days include Monday - Friday and exclude UPS holidays.
Note: Delivery time estimates do not apply to large or heavy items that require special shipping (including most TVs), items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items. 90% of UPS Ground packages are delivered in 1-3 business days, but may take up to 10 business days depending on the delivery zone. Weather, natural disasters and other uncontrollable events can interrupt UPS transportation flow.
Protect Your Gear
Vidlogix will cover the cost of repair or replacement if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow-up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process, meaning approved claims are settled in days, not weeks.Learn More