- SIP 2.0 Compliant allowing integration with Cisco Unified Call Manager.
- ONVIF Profile S Compliant
- 802.3af PoE, Class 0
- 7″ TFT LCD touchscreen
- Use built-in cameras for two-way master-to-master video conferencing
- Hands-free or push-to-talk communication
- Turn your master into a virtual receptionist – ideal for unmanned waiting areas or unstaffed lunch hours
- Capture and store the audio and video of active conversations on a microSD card (not provided by Aiphone)
- Picture-in-Picture (PIP) allows an ONVIF Profile S IP camera and an Aiphone video intercom to be viewed simultaneously
- 2 contact outputs, 4 trigger inputs
- 8Ω 1/2 watt speaker output provides better coverage for announcements
- 600Ω audio input.
- 8 customizable speed dial buttons
- Power Source: PoE (IEEE 802.3af class 0)
- Power Draw: 4.32 Watts
- Camera: ⅓" CMOS 720p
- Min. illumination: 5 Lux
- Audio Codec: G.711 (μ-law, A law), G.722
- Video Codec: H.264/AVC, Motion JPEG
- Port Security: IEEE 802.1X
- Operating Temp: 32° - 104°F (0° - 40°C)
- Dimensions: 8-1⁄16" H x 11" W x 2-3⁄16" D
- 30°, 45°, 60° desk stand or wall mount with included bracket.
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
Vidlogix will cover the cost of repair or replacement if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow-up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process, meaning approved claims are settled in days, not weeks.Add Plan Learn More