If you have a Z-Wave Hub and you also happen to have a door or a window (look at you, fancy pants,) you should get our Door/Window Sensor. Not only will it tell you if you left your front door, window, garage door, barn, or dungeon open, it'll look good doing it.
Battery Powered – So it installs anywhere without any wires.
Long Range – Use up to 150' from the nearest plugged in device.
Low Profile – Its small footprint means it stays out of the way.
Modern And Sleek – Compliments modern decor and furnishings.
Versatile Applications – Monitor doors, windows, garage doors, cabinets, etc.
Requires Hub – Will work out of the box with most Z-Wave Hubs.
- Power supply: Single CR14250 (1/2AA) 3.6V battery
- Standby Current: 2.5µA
- Working current: 35mA
- Operating temperature: 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
- Mounting Options: Doors, windows, medicine cabinets, drawers, garage doors, etc.
- Gap Distance: 0.5"
- Sensor Dims: 2.75” x 0.8” x 0.8” (70 x 20 x 20 mm)
- Magnet Dims: 1.3” x 0.5” x 0.5” (40 x 11 x 11 mm)
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave (500 series)
- Radio Frequency: 908.4 MHz US
- Capabilities: Binary Sensor (Access Control), Notifications (Access Control)
- Range: Up to 150’ depending on the environment
2x Wall Anchor