Saving energy with the Google Nest Learning Thermostat. Meet the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat. It has new rings and a large, detailed display. And it saves energy. Who doesn't like saving energy?
Available in seven gorgeous colors, you're sure to find a color that seamlessly matches your home's decor. But color is only skin deep. It's what's on the inside that matters, right? The Nest Learning Thermostat is the first thermostat to get ENERGY STAR certified. It learns what temperature you like and builds a schedule around yours.
The Nest Learning Thermostat is the first ENERGY STAR-certified thermostat. The Nest Learning Thermostat automatically adapts as your life and the seasons change. Just use it for a week and it programs itself.
- Simple installation - Pop off your old thermostat and install your new Nest. It should take about half an hour. Now turn up the temperature and get comfortable.
- Bedtime - You turn down the heat on your way to bed. Nest gets to know what you like and starts building a schedule: cozy in the morning and cool at night. Put a Nest Temperature Sensor in any room, like the baby’s room, and you can tell Nest to make that room a priority (sold separately).
- Morning - After you turned up the heat a few days in a row, Nest learned you like eating breakfast at 70º. So now it warms up the house as you get out of bed.
- When you leave - It knows when you’re away. You’re off to work. The Nest Thermostat can use sensors and your phone’s location to check if you’ve left, then sets itself to an Eco Temperature to save energy.
- On-the-go - The babysitter calls to say she picked up the kids from soccer and they’re heading home. You adjust the temperature from your phone so they’ll be cozy.
Change the temperature to save energy and you’ll be rewarded with a Leaf. The Leaf learns how to help you save, so it appears at different temperatures for different families.
Nest shows you how much energy you use every day in Energy History and every month in your Home Report. So you can see when you use more energy, like on weekends or Monday nights, and how to use less.
It lights up when you walk in the room. When the Nest Thermostat notices you’re there, Farsight shows you the temperature, weather or time. You can even choose a digital or analog clock face. Farsight is big and bright on the beautiful display – you can see it from across the room.
Peace of Mind
The Nest Thermostat is just one part of your heating and cooling system. But it can keep an eye on the rest of it. You’ll get an alert on your phone if there’s something wrong – like temperatures are so low your pipes could burst. And if it looks like your furnace is acting up, the Nest Thermostat will send you an alert.
- Generation: 3rd
- Color: Copper
- Display: 24-bit color LCD, 480 x 480 resolution at 229 pixels per inch (PPI), 2.08 in (5.3 cm) diameter
- Languages: English (US, UK), Dutch, French (Canada, France), Italian, Spanish (Americas, Spain)
- Compatibility: The Nest Learning Thermostat works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Sensors: Temperature, humidity, proximity, occupancy, ambient light, magnetic (for thermostat ring position)
- Wireless: 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi, 802.15.4 (2.4GHz), Bluetooth Low Energy
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 kWh/month
- Certification: ENERGY STAR
- Multi-home Support: Multi-zone homes - You can control up to 20 thermostats per home. Nest in three homes - You can control Nest Thermostats in three locations from one Nest account.
- Green: RoHS compliant, REACH compliant, Recyclable packaging, Title 20 battery charger compliant
- Warranty: 2-year limited warranty
In the box
- 2-year limited warranty
- Optional trim kit
- Mounting screws and labels
- Nest screwdriver
- Installation Guide
- Welcome Guide
- Nest Pro installation card