Google Nest Temperature Sensor is compatible with the Nest Thermostat E or the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat. The sensor communicates with the thermostat to help ensure the room is the ideal temperature. Put temperature sensors in different rooms and choose which room to prioritize when. Place it on a wall or shelf. Set it up in the Nest app. Then forget it’s even there.
- Works with the Nest Thermostat E or the 3rd gen Nest Learning Thermostat.
- Helps make sure a certain room is an exact temperature you want it to be.
- Put temperature sensors in different rooms. And choose which room to prioritize when.
- Place it on a wall or shelf. Set it up in the Nest app. Then forget it’s even there.
- Warranty: 1-year.
- Size: Diameter: 1.9 in (50 mm), Height: 0.8 in (22.5 mm).
- Mass: 1.6 oz (45 grams).
- Color: White.
- Battery: One CR2 3V lithium battery (included), Up to 2-year battery life.
- Wireless: Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Range: Up to 50 feet away from your Nest Thermostat. The range can vary depending on your home’s construction, wireless interference, and other factors.
- Compatibility: Requires an installed 3rd Generation Nest Learning Thermostat or Nest Thermostat E.
- Capacity: Up to 6 Nest Temperature Sensors supported per connected thermostat and up to 18 Nest Temperature Sensors supported per home.
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C); Indoor use only.
- Certification:IEC 60730-1 & IEC 60730-2-9.
- Green: 70% post-consumer recycled enclosure and other structural plastics, RoHS compliant, REACH compliant, Recyclable packaging.
In The Box
- Nest Temperature Sensor
- Mounting screw
- Installation card