- Operating distance: 1,000 / 2,500 ft.
- Antenna: Rubber ducky type with (BNC) connection
- Extended range: Yes - via additional Yagi style booster antenna
- Sensor detection range: 10 meters (30 ft.)
- Supported frequency: 303.8 MHz
- Sensor field of view: 40°
- Weatherproof sensor: Yes
- Receiver alert tone: Beeps upon activation (with adjustable volume)
- Receiver - other alerts: Red illuminating LED upon activation
- Sensor power supply: 9 Volt (supplied)
- Sensor battery life: 6-months with standard Alkaline (longer with Lithium)
- Receiver power supply: Mains power - 140 Volt (plug supplied)
- Sensor size: 80 x 110 x 40mm
- Receiver size: 110 x 90 x 30mm
- Multi-sensor compatible: Use multiple sensors with a single receiver
- Receiver auxiliary port: Ardd additional buzzer, counter, strobe light, etc.
- Housing Color: Green sensor/white receiver
- Mounting type: Steel bracket (sensor), freestanding (receiver)
- Country of origin: USA
- Warranty: 2-years
9 Volt Battery
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
Vidlogix will cover the cost of repair or replacement if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow-up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process, meaning approved claims are settled in days, not weeks.Add Plan Learn More