Place the Alarm Flood and Freeze Sensor on the floor or any flat surface near a sink, refrigerator or any other water source, and get alerts when water or low temperatures are detected.
Requires the Ring Alarm Security Kit.
Ring Alarm Flood & Freeze Sensor
You can place it on the floor or any flat surface near a water source, and you'll get alerts when water is detected or when the temperature drops below 40°F, so you can stay ahead of water damage.
Position the sensor near sinks, bathtubs, showers, refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, dishwashers, water heaters, water coolers, toilets, basements, and any other sources of potential leaks.
Ring app sends alerts to your phone and tablet
Simply download the app to receive an instant push notification of any water leakage.
3V lithium battery included.
* Ring Alarm Security Kit required for setup.
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 2.95 in. Diameter; 1.06 in. Height (7.5 cm. Diameter; 2.7 cm. Height)
- Color: White
- Battery: 3V Lithium Battery Included
- Battery Life: Max 3 Years
- Connectivity: Z-Wave (up to 250-foot range to Base Station)
- Temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Requirements: Ring Alarm Security Kit (sold separately)
In the Box
- 1 year limited warranty
- Ring Alarm Flood & Freeze Sensor
- User's Manual (PDF)