Battery-powered Floodlight that shines light above driveways, sideyards and high-traffic areas when motion is detected. Connect Floodlight Battery to the Ring Bridge to enable smart controls in the Ring App and sync with other Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells and cameras, and select Alexa-enabled devices.
*Requires Ring Bridge for smart controls. Sold separately. Batteries not included.
Turn on Ring Smart Lights and get notifications when motion is detected.
Shine 600 Lumens of brightness on important areas at home.
Enjoy up to a year of light on one set of batteries under normal use.*
Place it almost anywhere for the ultimate outdoor lighting solution.
- Dimensions: 5.5. x 10.43 x 4.65 in. (14 x 26.5 x 11.8 cm)
- Available Colors: Black, white
- Motion Detection: Adjustable motion detection. Up to 180º field of view. Detection angle dependent on the distance from the unit. 45’ range. 4-way positionable motion detector.
- Lighting: 600 Lumens (adjustable), 3500K color temperature.
- Power: 4 D-cell batteries (not included).
- Battery: *1 year under normal use (8-10 light activations a day at Level 8 brightness, 20 seconds duration). Battery life is dependent on device settings, usage, and other factors. Brightness may decrease as battery life is depleted.
- Connectivity: Wireless connection to Ring Bridge.
- Auto-Shutoff Time: Adjustable (30s to 2m).
- Average Install Time: 15-30 minutes.
- Operating Conditions: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C), IP66 weather-resistant.
- Setup Requirements: Ring Bridge required for use with other Ring products (Bridge sold separately). One Ring Bridge per household; supports approximately 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices.
- 1 year limited warranty
- User Manual (PDF)
- Ring Floodlight Battery
- Installation Tools & Screws
- Security Sticker