The 16-Port 10/100Mbps desktop switch TL-SF1016D provides an easy way to expand your wired network. All 16 ports support Auto MDI/MDIX, eliminating the need to worry about the type of cable to use. Featuring full-duplex mode, the TL-SF1016D can process data at a rate of up to 200Mbps making it an ideal choice for expanding your high performance wired network. Moreover, with innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SF1016D can save up to 80% of power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports. Featuring non-blocking switching architecture, TL-SF1016D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1016D work reliably.
TP-LINK Green Technology
This new generation TL-SF1016D Fast Ethernet Switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power. It automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length to limit the carbon footprint of your network.
It also complies with the EU’S RoHS, prohibiting the use of certain hazardous materials. Besides, 70% of the packaging material can be recycled.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
- Standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
- Protocol: CSMA/CD
- Interface: 16 10/100Mbps ports, auto-negotiation, auto MDI/MDIX
- Switching Features: Half -and full-duplex, MAC address learning, 3.2 Gbps switching capacity
- Forwarding Rates: 10BASE-T: 14880pps/port, 100BASE-TX: 148800pps/port
- Data Rates: 10/100Mbps at half-duplex, 20/200Mbps at full-duplex
- LEDs: Power, Ethernet ports (1-16)
- Transfer Method: Store and forward
- Power Supply: External power adapter (output: 9V/0.6A)
- Certifications: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.6 x 1.6 in. (200 x 142 x 40 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40 °C (32 °F to 104°F )