A Light Plug for Small Electronics
With the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite you can control smaller electronics, up to 10 AMPs, from anywhere with the Kasa Smart App. Manage fans, lamps, and other small electronics conveniently from your smartphone. Even use simple voice commands with Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana to control your lite smart plug.
A lighter version of Kasa Smart's mini-plug that can power any lite-duty device under 12 AMPs.
Control From Anywhere
Turn your smart plug on and off, set schedules or scenes from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app.
No Hub Required
The Smart Plug works with a secured 2.4 GHz wireless network without the need for a separate hub.
Use simple voice commands with your smart plug and any Alexa, Google Assistant or Microsoft Cortana.
The compact design of the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite is smaller than other smart plugs and allows them to be stacked in the same outlet.
Use Grouping to combine your smart plug with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
Schedule any device connected to the Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Lite to automatically switch on or off if you’re home or away.
- Wi-Fi Protocol: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Wireless Type: Wi-Fi communication, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- System Requirements: Android 4.1+, iOS 9.0+
- Certification: RoHS, FCC, IC, UL
- Environment: Indoor use only
- Dimensions (H x W x D ): 2.62 x 1.57 x 1.50 in. (66.5 x 40 x 38 mm)
- Material: Polycarbonate (PC) plastic
- Buttons: On/Off Switch Button, Restart Button, Reset Button
- Weight: 0.25 lb (net weight)
- Input Voltage: 100 - 120VAC 60Hz
- Output: 100 - 120VAC 60Hz
- Maximum Load: 12 Amps Resistive @ 120VAC, 1200W
Limited 2-Year Warranty
User Guide (PDF)
Kasa Smart Plug Lite(s)
Quick Start Guide