The airFiber X Antennas feature significant advances in noise isolation and beam performance to complement the airFiber X radios for carrier backhauls and Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging.
Slant 45 Antenna for airFiber – The airFiber® X Antennas feature significant advances in noise isolation and beam performance to complement the airFiber X radios for carrier backhauls and Point-to-Point (PtP) bridging.
Compact Footprint for Deployment Flexibility – The compact form factor allows the airFiber X Antennas to be used in various applications, from carrier backhauls between towers to PtP bridging between buildings.
Plug and Play Integration – The airFiber X Antennas are designed to integrate seamlessly with the airFiber X radios.
Advanced RF Isolation Design – The innovative industrial design improves RF isolation to significantly reduce interference and deliver superior gain for high‑capacity, multipoint networks.
- Dimensions: ø 650 x 295 mm (ø 25.59 x 11.61")
- Weight: 9.8 kg (21.61 lb)
- Frequency Range: 2.3 - 2.7 GHz
- Gain: 24 dBi
- + 45° Beamwidth: 6.6° (3 dB)
- - 45° Beamwidth: 6.8° (3 dB)
- F/B Ratio: 28 dB
- Max. VSWR: 1.6:1
- Wind Loading: 787 N @ 200 km/h (177 lbf @125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 35 dB Min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, airFiber X Radio Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Connectors Included
Pole Clamps (Qty. 2)
Stabilizer Brackets (Qty. 2)
M10x150 Carriage Bolts (Qty. 4)
M10x100 Bolts (Qty. 2)
M10x25 Carriage Bolts (Qty. 3)
M4 Screws (Qty. 4)