Recognizes up to 8 users with independent sync
Data from every weigh-in appears in the Health Mate app automatically via Wi-Fi
Full body composition analysis
Monitors weight (kg, lb., st lb.), body fat & water percentage, plus muscle & bone mass
Daily weather forecast
Step on your scale to enjoy a localized weather report
Set a weight goal and manage your daily calorie budget
Compatible with iOS & Android
- Withings Health Mate is the best way to keep track of activity, sleep, weight, and more.
- You’ll see trends, progress, and get coaching to help you improve over time.
- Whatever your health goal, you’ll find support for it in the Health Mate app.
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, compatible with WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal networks
- Bluetooth connectivity (Bluetooth Smart Ready)
- Body+ can be installed on a smartphone or a tablet, via the Health Mate app available on iOS (iOS 14 and higher) and Android (8.0 and higher).
- Cannot be set up from a computer
Automatic user recognition
- Up to 8 different users
Patented body position detector
- Highly-accurate weighing via Position Control technology
- Large, high-strength tempered glass platform
- Paint-free satin white casing
- Ultra slim design
- Dimensions: 12.8 x 12.8 x 0.9 in. / 327x327x23mm
- Large, easy-on-the-eye graphical display (2.4”x1.6”), 128x64 pixels
- High-contrast lighting
Storage and memory
- Free and unlimited online storage of weight readings
- Stores up to 16 readings if scale cannot sync wirelessly
- 4x 1.5V Alkaline cells (AAA)
- Average battery lifetime of 18 months
- Four weight sensors
- Patent-pending body position detector
- Highly accurate weighing
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
- Athlete and non-athlete mode
- Unit: body fat %, total body water %, muscle mass kg or lb, bone mass kg or lb
Four weight sensors
- Weighing range: 5 -> 180kg (9 -> 396lb)
- 100g (0.2lb) graduation
- Units: kg, lb, st lb
- Body+ Black
- Carpet feet
- Alkaline cells already installed
- Multilingual quick installation guide
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
Vidlogix will cover the cost of repair or replacement if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow-up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process, meaning approved claims are settled in days, not weeks.Add Plan Learn More