Built for the Pros. Designed for the Home.
The Yale Pro SL (YRD156) is a key-free touchscreen deadbolt with Z-Wave Plus built-in. It replaces a standard deadbolt in minutes using just a screwdriver and can be added to dozens of Z-Wave smart home and alarm systems with one-touch enrollment.
- Replaces your existing deadbolt on doors that are 1-3/8" to 2-1/4" thick with just a screwdriver
- The YRD156 is 100% key free making it more secure than standard deadbolts because there's no cylinder to pick. Plus, there are no keys to lose!
- Z-Wave Plus is built-in and there's a single step enrollment process for adding the lock to compatible smart home and alarm systems.
- Works with dozens of Z-Wave Plus smart home and alarm systems including ADT, Honeywell, Alarm.com, Vera, Qolsys, 2Gig and more.
- Keypad wakes by just touching the Yale logo - lock the door behind you by touching the logo.
- Create unique entry codes for people you trust and delete codes when you need to.
- You won't get locked out if the batteries die. Simply hold a 9V battery to the terminals below the keypad for a temporary charge.
- BHMA Grade 2 Certified and backed by Yale with a lifetime warranty on the finish and mechanical and one year for electronics.
- The lock's touchscreen keypad is backlit so it's easy to see at night and the numbers won't wear off.
- Comes with a small borehole adapter to fit doors with a borehole of 1-1/2" or 2-1/8"
- Backed by a lifetime limited warranty on the finish and mechanical; one year for electronics.
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8” – 2 ¼”
- Backset: 2 3/8” or 2 ¾”
- Face Bore Dim: 2 1/8” or 1 1/2" with small borehole adapter
- Edge Bore Dims: 1" Diameter, 1" Depth
- Latchbolt Type: Round Corner, Adjustable Latch to Accommodate a 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Backset
- Handing: Self handing (Hand while in unlocked position)
- Certifications: Grade 2 A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Warranty: 1 Year Electronics, Unlimited Lifetime on Finish and Mechanical
- Batteries Included: Yes
- Incompatible With: Mortise Locks, Interconnected Locks, Rim Cylinder Locks
- Exterior Dims: 11/16" x 2-9/16" x 3 9/16"
- Interior Dims: 3 3/4" x 3 1/8" x 6 3/4"
- Grade: Grade 2
- Number of Keys: 0
- Number of Entry Codes: 100
How do you measure the backset?
Measure from the edge of the door to the center of the 2-1/2 in. diameter hole, or doorknob. The measurement is usually 2-3/8 in. or 2-3/4 in.