The Features You Need. The Quality You Expect.
Yale Real Living Keyless Entry Locks, the next generation of electronic residential locks from Yale, provide versatility and convenient access. The latch is operated from outside by electronic keypad and Inside by T turn.
Absence of the cylinder provides a "clean" appearance, yet means that lock picking or bumping are virtually impossible. In the unlikely event, the batteries die - a 9V battery provides enough power to enter the code and gain access to the lock.
- Simple, elegant, tamper-resistant keypad
- Illuminated keypad for night time access
- For use on all standard interior and exterior doors
- Tapered bolt accommodates misaligned doors
- Sleek aesthetics
- Operational efficiency
- Completely eliminate the need to manage keys
- No need to ever re-key - just set up a NEW access code
- Increased security
- Function: Entry latch operated from outside by electronic keypad and Inside by T turn.
- Grade 2: A156.36 ANSI/BHMA
- Keypad Type: Push Button
- Batteries: 4 AA Alkaline (Included)
- Door Specs: 2 1/8" Face Bore, 1" Edge Bore, 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Backset
- Latch Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8", 1 3/4", to 2"
- Strike: 1 1/8" x 2 3/4"
- Strike Front: RC (Round Corner)
- Exterior Dimensions: 5.1” x 2.7” x 0.9”
- Interior Dimensions: 2 1/8"x 3"x6 7/8"
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Package Length: 5.5"
- Package Height: 9.13"
- Package Width: 5.5"
Finish: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Mechanical: Lifetime Limited Warranty
Electronic: One Year Warranty
Installation & Programming Instructions
Door Marker Template
AA Batteries x4
Interior Mounting Plate
Battery Compartment Cover
Assorted Bolts & Screws
How do you measure the backset?
Measure from the edge of the door to the center of the 2-1/2 in. diameter hole, or doorknob. The measurement is usually 2-3/8 in. or 2-3/4 in.