Lose Your Keys. For Good.
Secure your home with this Yale Real Living electronic lock and enjoy the convenience of unlocking and locking your door using the backlit touchscreen keypad; you'll never have to carry around your keys again.
The lock is Grade 2 certified and backed Yale, one of the world's best-known brands in the lock industry that's been securing homes since 1846, ensuring that your home and family is always safe.
Keypad illuminates with a touch and has backlit numbers that won't wear off.
Lock-up without the hassle of keys by simply tapping the keypad.
Fully motorized, tapered deadbolt accommodates for misaligned doors.
The lock will guide you through setup and menu options in 3 languages.
Comes with two keys to carry for added convenience and peace of mind.
Rubber gasket increases protection against outdoor environments.
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver
- Fits on doors 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick (*1-3/8" requires thin door gasket)
- Backset 2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
- Face Bore Hole: 2 1/8"
- Edge Bore Hole: 1"
- Adjustable latch
- Create up to 250 (with Network Module - 25 without) entry codes
- Lifetime limited warranty for finish and mechanical, one-year electronics
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.36, Grade 2
- Exterior Dimensions: 1-3/8" (D) x 2-3/4" (W) x 6-1/16" (H)
- Interior Dimensions: 2-1/8" (D) x 3" (W) x 6-7/8" (H)
4 AA Batteries
How do you measure the backset?
Measure from the edge of the door to the center of the 2-1/2 in. diameter hole, or doorknob. The measurement is usually 2-3/8 in. or 2-3/4 in.